Friday, January 20, 2006

Voting

So, come Monday, who di you think you'll vote for?

personally I'm sick of Paul Martin. I don't trust him and I think he's just desperate.
The Liberal agenda looks good on paper but rarely reeps any benefits.
As for Harper and the conservatives...that's the death of Canada right there

So, for better or for worse, I'm voting NDP.
It may be a vote lost...but I won't support any of the others.

I think that every year creates more people like me; those who are disgusted by both major parties and decide to vote for the underdog.
I predict that within 50 years the NDP will be rotating between the opposition and elected parties

2 comments:

Major^2 said...

that was the worst post I've ever made. beer and politics don't mix

Mike said...

Drunken, but I think correct, for sure. I'm in the same boat, supporting that magnificent moustachieoed Jack Layton. Yeah! Centrist!

It's the times, I guess. The NDP put themselves just left of the Liberals when THEY were the Centrist party. Now, the rest of the country has shifted a little to the left, putting the Grits just a little to the right now, relatively, and leaving the NDP right there in the middle. So they get my support.

Shit, politics and weed don't mix either.