Wednesday, April 12, 2006

hot change will do you good

I always heard those words when that song would play

"a little hot change will do you good"

I've heard it so much in my head over the past however many years, that I don't think I will ever hear it otherwise.

so, here's a little hot change for you
I'm not gonna be posting here very much anymore.
I have to pick my battles, you see.

I can't have three battles going on at once, it's confusing.

I have a new website -> www.thekirk.ca
there's a blog of sorts there

I have a myspace ---> http://www.myspace.com/majorkirk
both have BLOGS, though I probably won't use the latter one.

I may still post my most innane and inappropriate thoughts here. So I won't delete it for a while

word

3 comments:

T. said...

Hot change? Like quarters that sat in the sun on a car seat for a whole day?

Just so you know - this would have been the ideal place for me to say "Oh I've got a hot change right here for ya." with the usual leer.

But I didn't.

Major^2 said...

you kinda did though, eh?

T. said...

only a little