Thursday, May 19, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to my new BLOG
Probably only 0.0002% of the whole world will ever see it...and I'm quite sure my math is a little off there, but oh well...who need's people?

dogs, maybe...but who cares about dogs?

anyway, I'm still trying to figure out what this will all be about
the purpose of it
the Raison d'etre

I'm thinking of reviewing albums every couple days...throw in some pouting, lamenting, gnashing of teeth...and you got just about every BLOG every created

but for just one moment try to imagine gnashing only your top row of teeth. If somebody only had one row of teeth, how would they gnash them together?
To me, this creates a very funny mental image, which is no doubt enhanced by the Pilsner in my blood.
ah, my crutch..how I both love thee and hate thee

5 comments:

You and Me said...

I still haven't figured out the purpose of my blog--it's kind of like life--few of us ever find the true meaning
Marie

Major^2 said...

damn...the only thing worse than a programmer is a pro-GRAMMER

GET IT??!?!?!

Mike said...

Umm... it's grammar, Dude.

Sorry.

Major^2 said...

shit guys, do you WANT me to delete my blog?

Brian said...

Glad you're up on the times Kirk. Get up on your writing, this is the Internet you know.